First Days of Homeschool Connections Classes:
- Auburn Hills: Monday, September 10
- Clarkston: Friday, September 14
- East Side-Detroit: Monday, September 10
- Rochester Hills: Tuesday, September 11
- Romeo: Thursday, September 13
- Shelby Township: Friday, September 14
- Troy: Thursday, September 13
On the first day of class, Homeschool Connections will be hosting Coffee, Tea, & Connection at 9 am and New Parent Orientation at 10 am at every campus.
- Parents of homeschoolers are encouraged to attend Coffee, Tea, & Connection to meet and get to know other parents!
- New Parent Orientation is required for all new parents to Homeschool Connections. If you attend the orientation at the Fabulous Field Day (Sept. 4), then you do not need to attend one on the first day of school.