23 Jun Help Your Teen Identify Their Life Calling, Career, & College
Posted at 15:13h in Events and Activities
Help Your Teen Identify Their Life Calling, Career, & College
presented by Curtis Songer of Truth@Life Transformation Coaching & Consulting
These sessions are of tremendous value in helping your teen:
- Identify their life purpose & vocation
- Improve their confidence and self-esteem,
- And help them become better life-long decision makers.
This information session is Ideal for student finishing 8th grade through college and adults who are considering a career change themselves and for anyone you may know who may be one of the following situations:
1. You have many talents & are not sure what to do with them.
2. You are stressed about feeling a lack of direction and purpose.
3. School aptitude test suggests you to go into a career that does not interested you.
4. You are headed to college in the next year, but don’t know what to major in.
5. You are already at college and are considering changing your major.
6. You have graduated from college and think you may have made a mistake.
7. You are just starting out and need guidance in getting started in your career.
Parents who have attended these sessions say the program has saved them over $30,000 per child in tuition! Come and see how. The Help Your Teen Identify their Life Calling, Career, & College session will be held at the following address:
Tuesday, June 26 at 7:00pm
Spring Hills Suites 4919 Interpark Dr, Orion township, MI 48359
Many Homeschool Connections families have found Mr. Songer’s program very helpful for their students. He understands and works with many homeschooling teens as well as teens from public and private schools. He is also a professor at a Christian College in Pennsylvania and understands the college acceptance process very well. Through Truth@ Life, he has helped over 100 students determine their degree, choose their college and find their life pathway.
Mr. Songer also helps adults who are contemplating their Life Calling and Purpose so feel free to come and join us for your own information as well!
Tickets are complimentary but space is limited. Reserve your seat today!
Call or email Mr. Songer for more information:
Transformation Coaching & Consulting